EdenEcho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EdenEcho

A site focusing on gaming, particularly Pokemon. Other game series will be spotlighted as well. Come in, relax, check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playstation 3 question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asgade1337

Playstation 3 question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation 3 question   Playstation 3 question EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Project Rain wrote:
Sorry it took me so long to get to this. Err.. First off, Casey's got a PS3, I have a 360. I can tell you.. A PS3 will definitely be worth the money. But it might not be very great if you have such an old TV. I found a 19 inch little flatscreen that pwn'd my old tiny TV for a little short of $170. You can find some even cheaper. Even if it's a small TV, as long as it's new, it will make all the difference.

Oh hey np, and yeah I feel bad for wanting to spend so much but when I am 18 I get...money lets just say, so I was considering it, alot of it would be nostalgia with the PSN And buying old games like Tomba!

But do all ps2 games work on the ps3?
Back to top Go down
Project Rain
Admin
Project Rain

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 3 question   Playstation 3 question EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Sorry it took me so long to get to this. Err.. First off, Casey's got a PS3, I have a 360. I can tell you.. A PS3 will definitely be worth the money. But it might not be very great if you have such an old TV. I found a 19 inch little flatscreen that pwn'd my old tiny TV for a little short of $170. You can find some even cheaper. Even if it's a small TV, as long as it's new, it will make all the difference.
Back to top Go down
http://edenecho.omgforum.net
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Playstation 3 question   Playstation 3 question EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Anyone here have one? If so is it worth it? I am getting some money and might be able to scrape enough to get one for myself, I have access to 2 PS2s already but not sure honestly ._.

Another problem: My TV is probably as old as I am...It even says Colortrak on it LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 3 question   Playstation 3 question Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstation 3 question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenEcho :: Other Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: