EdenEcho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EdenEcho

A site focusing on gaming, particularly Pokemon. Other game series will be spotlighted as well. Come in, relax, check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Table Top RPGs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asgade1337

Table Top RPGs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table Top RPGs?   Table Top RPGs? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Quote :
i loved the complexity of 3.0 i just can't describe how it feels

odd is the fact that i once designed a archer who was afraid to fire arrows...

Well, yeah ...I only own 3.5 soo...Infact, I have cookie's old guide.

Do tell?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Phoenix Knight

Eternal Phoenix Knight

Table Top RPGs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table Top RPGs?   Table Top RPGs? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Asgade1337 wrote:
Eternal Phoenix Knight wrote:
dungeons and dragons: where the hell do i start, i'm one of the oddest character creators ever, since i do derive 80% of my characters off random stuff i've thought up on the spot...and my DM'in skills are kinda halfassed for the time being, i'm an oldschool player of 3.0 so its kinda obvious. Never played 4, prolly never will, dunno where to find people whom play

Haha 3.0 thats...veteran alright

Well odd how so?

And and they are, from what I hear, making DND more WoW feel, like a video game rather than a table top...Less complex

i loved the complexity of 3.0 i just can't describe how it feels

odd is the fact that i once designed a archer who was afraid to fire arrows...
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

Table Top RPGs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table Top RPGs?   Table Top RPGs? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Eternal Phoenix Knight wrote:
dungeons and dragons: where the hell do i start, i'm one of the oddest character creators ever, since i do derive 80% of my characters off random stuff i've thought up on the spot...and my DM'in skills are kinda halfassed for the time being, i'm an oldschool player of 3.0 so its kinda obvious. Never played 4, prolly never will, dunno where to find people whom play

Haha 3.0 thats...veteran alright

Well odd how so?

And and they are, from what I hear, making DND more WoW feel, like a video game rather than a table top...Less complex
Back to top Go down
Eternal Phoenix Knight

Eternal Phoenix Knight

Table Top RPGs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table Top RPGs?   Table Top RPGs? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

Table Top RPGs? Empty
PostSubject: Table Top RPGs?   Table Top RPGs? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Discuss

Call of Cthulhu, Dungeons and Dragons, White Wolf stuff

inb4 Warhammer

Discuss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Table Top RPGs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table Top RPGs?   Table Top RPGs? Empty