EdenEcho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EdenEcho

A site focusing on gaming, particularly Pokemon. Other game series will be spotlighted as well. Come in, relax, check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eeveelutions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

Eeveelutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeveelutions   Eeveelutions EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:25 am

Oh, then that makes your sets even better than they were. Nice! =3 Glad you like my opinions too, though.
Back to top Go down
Project Rain
Admin
Project Rain

Eeveelutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeveelutions   Eeveelutions EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:20 am

Alrighty, I like and agree with many of your suggestions. However, I probably should have said in the first place that my main goal in any moveset I create is 100% accuracy. There's nothing I hate more than a move that misses sometimes, even if a bit of power must be sacrificed. =D
Back to top Go down
http://edenecho.omgforum.net
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

Eeveelutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeveelutions   Eeveelutions EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Quote :
Vaporeon (Favor is in its special attack..sooo here we go)

Surf/Water Pulse (Depending on whether you prefer doing more damage, or the chance to confuse.)
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Aqua Ring

I think this is a pretty safe move set. I have no real complaints, and my only real recommendation to this one would be the addition of Hydro Pump in case you want to do some major damage at the expense of accuracy, seeing as your move sets are based on power.

Quote :
Jolteon (Favor in special attack)

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave (Use this first, paralyzing is always nice <3)
Shadow Ball
Swift

Ah, Jolteon. Gotta love the little guy. Anyway, I say to get rid of Swift simply due to lack of power. I know Jolteon's move pool isn't exactly good... but if you know how to work IV's, you could try Hidden Power. Hidden Power can be ant type and gets to be pretty strong if done correctly. If you ask me, it isn't worth it though. What about Charge Beam to replace Swift? Not strong, but it will almost always raise special attack one stage.

Quote :
Flareon (Favor in attack)

Fire Fang
Bite
Heal Bell
Superpower

I love Flareon, but GameFreak has been quite cruel to it. I'll never understand why it doesn't have Flare Blitz... but anyway, I mostly like this set. I'd say the only thing you might want to consider is Return, just for an extra attack. Return can get a power of over 100 I think...

Quote :
Espeon (Favor in special attack, duuurr. I'm not too good with movesets for Espeon, but this is what I find ideal)

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Swift
Morning Sun

Again, I don't much care for Swift... so I would prefer using something like Signal Beam for versatility. Hidden Power can work, too.

Quote :
Umbreon (Only slightly favored in attack)

Dark Pulse (covers special)
Bite (covers physical)
Toxic (for status effect)
Psychic (although the special stat is a little lower, this will cover fighting type foes)

Umbreon is trying for a defensive position more than any sort of attacking. But I'll try to figure something out here... oh, if you use a combination of Curse and Payback, the speed drop will give Payback a power of 100 most of the time. That takes up two attack slots though, so it's up to you...

Quote :
Leafeon (Favored in attack, I like a Sunny Day set for Leafeon)

Leaf Blade
Synthesis
Sunny Day
Bite (Because I don't really care wtf goes here, suggestions are welcome)

I like this, I really do! An alternate attack for Bite could be Swords Dance or Grasswhistle. Swords Dance will let you sweep a little, and you shouldn't die in that turn because Leafeon's best stat is it's defense. Grasswhistle is a bit of a risky option, but could prove to be effective. A sleeping foe is an easy meal, after all.

Quote :
Glaceon (favored in special attack)

Ice Beam
Water Pulse (kills those fire bizzitches with a possibility of confuzzlation)
Toxic
Shadow Ball

I... like this one overall. No real flaws. One might consider Blizzard over Ice Beam if running a Hail team though. And again, Hidden Power is always an option. Another interesting option is Fake Tears to sharply lower the foe's special defense.
Back to top Go down
Project Rain
Admin
Project Rain

Eeveelutions Empty
PostSubject: Eeveelutions   Eeveelutions EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:29 pm

I wanted to try and create useful movesets for all seven of the evolutions of Eevee. They are all so shitty, I thought I would try and do them some justice. However, I'm not that great at creating movesets since I'm pretty new at it...SOOO.. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to add. Also, I don't pay much attention to held items and natures, so if you guys are good with those, please suggest.

Vaporeon (Favor is in its special attack..sooo here we go)

Surf/Water Pulse (Depending on whether you prefer doing more damage, or the chance to confuse.)
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Aqua Ring

Jolteon (Favor in special attack)

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave (Use this first, paralyzing is always nice <3)
Shadow Ball
Swift

Flareon (Favor in attack)

Fire Fang
Bite
Heal Bell
Superpower

Espeon (Favor in special attack, duuurr. I'm not too good with movesets for Espeon, but this is what I find ideal)

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Swift
Morning Sun

Umbreon (Only slightly favored in attack)

Dark Pulse (covers special)
Bite (covers physical)
Toxic (for status effect)
Psychic (although the special stat is a little lower, this will cover fighting type foes)

Leafeon (Favored in attack, I like a Sunny Day set for Leafeon)

Leaf Blade
Synthesis
Sunny Day
Bite (Because I don't really care wtf goes here, suggestions are welcome)

Glaceon (favored in special attack)

Ice Beam
Water Pulse (kills those fire bizzitches with a possibility of confuzzlation)
Toxic
Shadow Ball
Back to top Go down
http://edenecho.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Eeveelutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeveelutions   Eeveelutions Empty

Back to top Go down

Eeveelutions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenEcho :: Pokemon Discussion-