EdenEcho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EdenEcho

A site focusing on gaming, particularly Pokemon. Other game series will be spotlighted as well. Come in, relax, check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asgade1337

What are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Bump

Last edited by Project Rain on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posting I see? >> Bumping is for n00bs, Cole >=o)
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Eternal Phoenix Knight wrote:
Asgade1337 wrote:
i thought elder scrolls was trash, but dragon age is team based style of it i guess, way better graphics, long gameplay.

there was never a release of a FF tactics for psp unless your talking about the way original that was downloadable through the psn
ffVIII is ok, great story plot, gameplay is amazing

I love oblivion tbh, only issue is the whole..Jail factor

But yes, Final Fantasy Tatics: Lion Wars?
Its a bitch really, compared to the others

oh lion wars, i might have to delve into that here when i'm thrashing through these

Yeah the range system is different, map layout, camera, classes....They have Onion Knight lol, and not to mention you get 3 rounds before they DIE. Lose them and start from level 1...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Phoenix Knight

Eternal Phoenix Knight

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Asgade1337 wrote:
i thought elder scrolls was trash, but dragon age is team based style of it i guess, way better graphics, long gameplay.

there was never a release of a FF tactics for psp unless your talking about the way original that was downloadable through the psn

oh lion wars, i might have to delve into that here when i'm thrashing through these
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Eternal Phoenix Knight

Eternal Phoenix Knight

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 pm

technically i have 7 games i'm playing 2 of them i'm finishing up this week hopefully, and one tonight,

final fantasy VIII
final fantasy tactics advanced 2:grimoire of the rift
monster defense
yugioh worldchampionship 2009
dragon age: origins
TETRIS!!!
dj something or another for psp downloadable through the psn

Interesting, how is VIII?
Theres a second FF Tatics? Besides the one for the psp?
Dragon Age has ALOT of hype....is it that good? compared to Elder Scrolls obliviion?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Phoenix Knight

Eternal Phoenix Knight

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:47 pm

technically i have 7 games i'm playing 2 of them i'm finishing up this week hopefully, and one tonight,

final fantasy VIII
final fantasy tactics advanced 2:grimoire of the rift
monster defense
yugioh worldchampionship 2009
dragon age: origins
TETRIS!!!
dj something or another for psp downloadable through the psn
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Iced_Shadows wrote:
I'm lame. I've never played either of those games, Rain. But I have watched Devil May Cry's gameplay. It is kinda like Monster Hunter. And @ Asgade... definitely true about the females. o_O

Yap Yap

But the Game designer's matra has always been "Tits and Dragons boys, Tits and Dragons..."
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:35 pm

I'm lame. I've never played either of those games, Rain. But I have watched Devil May Cry's gameplay. It is kinda like Monster Hunter. And @ Asgade... definitely true about the females. o_O
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Project Rain wrote:
I don't know if you boys have played Chaos Legion...if not, I can also use Devil May Cry as an example. Imagine those games with a chick as the main character, and a desert setting.

Never played those two, no money.

Buut.....Ninja Gaiden rofl, hack and slash with bewbies

Yeah, some storyline, but Bible Black has a story line but you wouldn't know!
Back to top Go down
Project Rain
Admin
Project Rain

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:31 pm

I don't know if you boys have played Chaos Legion...if not, I can also use Devil May Cry as an example. Imagine those games with a chick as the main character, and a desert setting.
Back to top Go down
http://edenecho.omgforum.net
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Iced_Shadows wrote:
That game sounds like a vague description of Monster Hunter. The only difference is Monster Hunter doesn't have many hot chicks and there is literally NO story line.

....The chicks leave much to the imagination Wink
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Project Rain wrote:
I've been playing X-Blades on my 360. It's pretty awesome if you're into hack and slash action games..and hawt chicks~ If you're into a really awesome storyline, voice actors, and characters, buy a different game. Fortunately for me, it's still entertaining.

Sounds kinda like...No More Heroes or even that one zombie high school girl game
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:26 pm

That game sounds like a vague description of Monster Hunter. The only difference is Monster Hunter doesn't have many hot chicks and there is literally NO story line.
Back to top Go down
Project Rain
Admin
Project Rain

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:24 pm

I've been playing X-Blades on my 360. It's pretty awesome if you're into hack and slash action games..and hawt chicks~ If you're into a really awesome storyline, voice actors, and characters, buy a different game. Fortunately for me, it's still entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://edenecho.omgforum.net
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:21 pm

College sucks that bad. I have plenty of games, but most of them aren't online so I tend to get bored of them somewhat quickly.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:06 pm

I see I seee

Do you lack teh vidya? Or college sucks that bad? LOL ...Or whatever schooling you have atm:)

Or hell, you could be a writer idk
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:05 pm

I haven't really been playing much of anything as of late. I'm preoccupied with papers to write and stuff. I occasionally play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Kirby Super Star Ultra, a few random games, and yes, Pokemon Platinum Version. =P Nothing too intense, just stuff to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Me, currently, since money is tight, and always was. I am buying/playing older games...Ones I missed, generally gems(Oddworld:Stranger's Wrath, .hack// series, Okami, Katamari Damacy, Jak, Sly Cooper etc)

And TRYING to finish my god damn FF:Tatics for the GBA

How about you?

inb4 p0K3m0nz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenEcho :: Other Gaming Discussions-