EdenEcho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EdenEcho

A site focusing on gaming, particularly Pokemon. Other game series will be spotlighted as well. Come in, relax, check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you know..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Project Rain
Admin
Project Rain

Did you know.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you know..   Did you know.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:41 pm

New ones are amazing. I don't tend to cling to games just for the sake of nostalgia and put down better, newer games. Better graphics, sound quality, gameplay, etc. beat out nostalgia any day. Also, I still play my Red version and my Yellow version, but I can't argue that Platinum has far more to offer.
Back to top Go down
http://edenecho.omgforum.net
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: Did you know..   Did you know.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Yeah but everyone uses cheats in the new ones:P

Plus, red and blue/green are the best, next to yellow

New ones are crap
Back to top Go down
Project Rain
Admin
Project Rain

PostSubject: Re: Did you know..   Did you know.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:18 pm

XD Yes, each Pokemon game is like this. Pokemon Silver and Gold are the same way, as are Ruby and Sapphire, and Diamond and Pearl. In order to catch all the Pokemon, you really must trade. Example: You can only catch Vulpix in Silver, and you can only catch Growlithe in Gold.
Back to top Go down
http://edenecho.omgforum.net
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: Did you know..   Did you know.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Iced_Shadows wrote:
Unfortunately I can't say that I do... oh wait! Is it the fact Charizard is on Red version and Blastoise is on Blue version? Shocked

Haha oh you

Actually about 12 pokemon difference, meaning you can only catch a certain number each game, so you /have/ to trade

and not to mention the Game Corner has different rewards.
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Did you know..   Did you know.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 am

Unfortunately I can't say that I do... oh wait! Is it the fact Charizard is on Red version and Blastoise is on Blue version? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Did you know..   Did you know.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:05 pm

The true differences between Red and Blue versions?

Besides colour, derp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you know..   Did you know.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you know..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenEcho :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: