EdenEcho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EdenEcho

A site focusing on gaming, particularly Pokemon. Other game series will be spotlighted as well. Come in, relax, check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Monster Hunter discussion.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Asgade1337

General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:05 pm

oh that was her FF game....600 man haha, she must know how to aim in that game
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 am

Nope. She has over 600 though.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:06 am

Haha doesn't tweila have like over 1000 hours on the thing
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Hm. That is weird. We'll figure it out soon enough. =P You'll be flying through that game pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Narp, but I can double check
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 pm

It doesn't let you choose two of those fish/meats?
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 pm

at this point for me, no , just small amounts of fish and meat lol
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:31 pm

I don't remember, but maybe you unlock it a little later. Could have sworn you are able to choose two ingredients though...
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Well I seem to only choose one/can only? Maybe I am just retarded
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Yeah. You have to choose two from the chef's list and they'll cook it for ya.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Combos? you can combine the foods? Haha I need to read that guide..
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Same here pretty much. It just gets really annoying trying to figure out all the combos for cooking when you have two cats, and then you get a third cat... x_x Once you get five cats, most combos are good combos. Its REALLY rare to get a bad one.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 pm

haha yeah probably, I only use guides for small things, like if I am lost for an hour, or say for Tales of of the world, what level do I stop receiving spells
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:07 pm

It'll only take you a second either way. haha. That faq is probably on Neoseeker as well.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Oh hey thanks LOL

I normally like neoseeker since its the first one I used, but I will look at it
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Cooks are difficult at your level because most combos end up bad. There is probably a guide for cooking combos (in fact, I know there is. I'll post a link in a second) so yeah. Fighters are mostly distractions. You can teach the to use Stun though, so that's cool. They'll stun something once in a blue moon.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Well cooks at my point are kinda useless and I never eat the food
Fighters are more distraction than damage, I keep shooting them on accident LOL

Well, what about when he sticks out his belly? is that an opening or a defense?
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Oh geez. The cooks are amazing. The fighters are good, but toward the end of the game they're a little less useful. They usually end up getting one-shotted haha. And just run around Congalala in circles until he leaves himself open for attack (like after the triple claw attack, he'll fall over)
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Yeah man hes nuts....I can't seem to get him ever haha, I generally just run:P

But those little companions, I have...4? 2 fighting and 2 cooking I believe, they are a help with those land sharks
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Oh! Well as you upgrade your weapons, they become much sharper. Eventually you'll find yourself not needing to sharpen for the entire quest, depending on the monster. And Congalala is what you're thinking of. He is a toughy at first. He's got a couple evil counterparts as well. You'll soon be fighting one of them, as it is an urgent quest. ;]
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:38 pm

That, I did notice, with the hammer I spent alot of time charging the attack, running to him and attacking his body(bad idea) but generally stunned him a tiny bit with flinching, but I try and use his attacks that end up eating dirt to heal, gather the herbs I may need, etc, sharpen ESPECIALLY.

Yeah I figured:P That...Konga? Thing, basically the King Pink Gorilla is one nasty mofo...
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:22 pm

With experience, you start to learn the Kut-Ku's movements and learn when to hit it and where. There are times for every monster that it leaves itself open. You just have to figure out when that is. For the Kut-Ku, it is a little more obvious. It will do inaccurate attacks and fall over when it runs and what not. As for the beehive, you just need to beat more Elder Chief quests and you'll gradually unlock more.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Iced_Shadows wrote:
No I haven't played it, but I hear it is amazing. =3 And I tend to use whatever the situation calls for, but I mainly use hammers for their awesome strength, flinch rate, and ability to dizzy things. Beehive starts out at 1000z, then upgrades for 2000z, and finally upgrades again for 5000z.

I see...but is there a way to unlock it from the vendor? more quests possibly?

And yeah hammer is nice, but man its kinda hard to aim for the Kut Ku's head to stun it LOL
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:56 am

No I haven't played it, but I hear it is amazing. =3 And I tend to use whatever the situation calls for, but I mainly use hammers for their awesome strength, flinch rate, and ability to dizzy things. Beehive starts out at 1000z, then upgrades for 2000z, and finally upgrades again for 5000z.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Monster Hunter discussion.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenEcho :: Other Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: