EdenEcho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EdenEcho

A site focusing on gaming, particularly Pokemon. Other game series will be spotlighted as well. Come in, relax, check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Monster Hunter discussion.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Asgade1337

General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:01 am

Team Fortress 2...class based FPS, its insanely fun

But I see...What do you use for weapon type?
And alright, night:P

Also also, do you know how much the bee hive is?
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:59 am

TF2? What game is that? And yeah, the entire game keeps you at a somewhat unfriendly level. Once you're good enough to get passed one point, the next point is hard enough to keep you from going any further for a while. You'd be surprised how hard some of the bosses get... like Rajang. *shivers* something that fast should NOT be that powerful... Anyway, I need to head off for tonight so I'll reply tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 am

Haha have you played TF2? This game has a steep curve like that...so the beginning isn't too friendly but worth it in the end? Tweila seems to LOVE it..
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:55 am

Oh! Yian Kut-Ku. haha. I was going to be disappointed. Yeah, you're going to be amazed at how easy the Yian Kut-Ku will be once you get used to the game more. You're going to wonder how it ever killed you! Even though it sometimes kills me, still... lol.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:53 am

No no no I mean the Bird one!! Lol I also have that full...Giaprey? Armor, the bonuses seem decent enough.
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:50 am

You already fought Lao-Shan Lung? How? =o
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:49 am

Oooh...Okay, yeah those:D I almost got it with the hammer twice...I got it with my gun though, anyways
We can unlock it if thats cool with you, I haven't played a game with another person in a loong time...sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:46 am

No no, it is the largest monster in the game. The Yian Kut-Ku is the bird, and the Khezu is the blind cave wyvern. Lao-Shan Lung is an Elder Dragon. It is a guaranteed 35 minute quest, but it is well worth it.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:44 am

Sounds like a plan! And that one is the sound/bird one? or the blind one? I believe I have both unlocked and get my ass handed to me in the training...
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:41 am

Nah, you'll be doing most quests plenty of times. Thankfully gathering quests aren't necessary to repeat. Anyway, if I am thinking correctly... you should be able to do the low rank Lao-Shan Lung quest. You don't have it unlocked, but I can post the quest for you Thursday. Lao-Shan Lung will give you a big boost in... pretty much everything. You can make Genesis armor and make some good Heavy Bowguns. I don't think you can make any new Light Bowguns though. Most importantly, you will get a ton of money and materials.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:37 am

Oh duh forgot about that...
But I have done like 5? Still working on the Chief's quest...I gotta do a few more to get the second section done LOL im a noob Razz I did a few quests twice for money/materials
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:34 am

Oh! Yeah there is. There is a Hunter Rank system that only allows you to do certain difficulties and fight certain monsters. It's a pretty relaxed restriction though. The restriction is kind of needed though, because you've got no idea how difficult this game gets... lol. Monsters you have already fought learn new moves, then they start to get faster, and it is a bit scary. Have you done any Gathering Hall quests yet?
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:31 am

Sorry, level restrictions on quests you can group together with or?..
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:27 am

What do you mean by restrictions? You only connect in the Guild Hall, not the village... dunno if that's what ya meant or not.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:24 am

Oh...well maybe we can do that when i come over haha

Are there restrictions?
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:21 am

Yeah. You can connect with up to 4 people wirelessly. =]
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:18 am

Can you connect without the internet if your close like the DS? or?
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:09 am

Monster Hunter on the PS2 was online, as was Monster Hunter 2. They shut that down a couple years back unfortunately. The almighty Monster Hunter Frontier is an MMORPG, but it is Japan-only, as is Monster Hunter 2. Good news is, Frontier is being released on the 360 and may eventually come out in the USA. More good news is that Monster Hunter 3 is coming out on the Wii and it will be online (without using friend codes!)

As for the Freedom games, I am unsure why they did that. I guess to get people to buy a PS3.
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:05 am

Oh ffs, I am sooo tired ._.

Uum....K so, what ones are online? and why did they make the freedom unite onliny with only a ps3?
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Right, Rain. I was thinking of this on the other board and was going to say something. I got excited on this board though and totally forgot. ^_^; My bad. PM me about this plz. kthx.

Now to return to topic... why do you prefer Light BG's over Heavy?
Back to top Go down
Project Rain
Admin
Project Rain

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Guyyys, please refrain from straying from the topic. PMs are useful for this purpose. .....................................ILU THOUGH >>;
Back to top Go down
http://edenecho.omgforum.net
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Iced_Shadows wrote:
Haha. That happens once in a while... not too often though. If she does, I certainly won't. I'm guessing you have school Friday though right?

Yeah I do >< Noones going though, Ridgeview's snowboard trip
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Haha. That happens once in a while... not too often though. If she does, I certainly won't. I'm guessing you have school Friday though right?
Back to top Go down
Asgade1337

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Iced_Shadows wrote:
Sweet! It'll be a nerd party. I'll bring my Meta Knight plushie! xD

Haha aww:P Last time I was there Tweila fell asleep lol

But I miss Kirby and the crystal shards haha
Back to top Go down
Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Sweet! It'll be a nerd party. I'll bring my Meta Knight plushie! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion.   General Monster Hunter discussion. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Monster Hunter discussion.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenEcho :: Other Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: